ALUMINIUM OVER TOILET FRAME WITH SEAT AND LID
Or 10 interest free payments from $14.50 AUD with What's this?
ALUMINIUM OVER THE TOILET FRAME WITH SEAT AND LID, IDEAL FOR PATIENTS RECOVERING OR REQUIRING HIP REPLACEMENT SURGERY
In some homes the toilet may be positioned too low for those who have difficulty bending or lowering themselves, particularly those who may be requiring or recovering from a hip replacement. Raising the height of the toilet seat makes toileting much safer & easier. The Homecraft Aluminium Over Toilet Frame with a seat & lid, have arms for added stability, support & grip, while the legs are height adjustable.
- Assists transferring on & off the toilet. Constructed from sturdy no rust aluminium, this frame includes a lifetime warranty against rust.
- The plastic seat & lid clip off to facilitate hygienic & easy cleaning. The anti-slip rubber tips offer stability & steadiness even on wet surfaces.
- This aluminium over toilet frame is one of the very few on the market to be 100% Australian Standards compliant approved.
- Easy push button height adjustment legs. The uncoated internal sliding legs provide smooth & effortless adjustment whilst avoiding any chance of water leakage into the legs.
- The reinforced frame uses 25mm tubing, (larger than other standard frames), enabling users to gain a firmer grip whilst making transfers.
- Weight with lid: 3.4kg
- Weight without lid: 2.7kg
- Seat Width (Between Arms): 450mm
- Overall Width (Footprint): 550mm
- Overall Depth (Footprint): 550mm
- Seat Height Range: 440 - 590mm
- Armrest Height (Seat to Top of Handle): 180mm
- Australian Standards Tested: 100kg
- Maximum User Weight: 100kg
- Height Clearance around Toilet: 480mm
- Height Clearance over Toilet: 400 - 550mm
A+ Lifetime Product Warranty against rust and corrosion. 12 month warranty on faulty workmanship and defective parts.