The Centurion Genesis is a premium portable table designed with a Contour Upholstery by Athlegen.
The Centurion Genesis Compact is a premium portable designed in Australia by Athlegen. Our unique Genesis shape improves access to the client and puts less strain on your body. The Genesis Compact is strong, silent and stable with minimum table flex for unparalleled support. The Genesis Compact includes as standard an Adjustable Head cradle mechanism, Prone Armrest sling, Head Cradle Pad and a heavy-duty Transit bag with shoulder strap and side pocket. Upholstered in Galaxy Plus PU, a high-quality, environmentally friendly and hydrolysis-resistant fabric. One of the strongest and lightest tables available and an excellent choice for any professional mobile practice.
- Premium portable table
- Only weighs 12.5kg
- 720mm table width at widest point & 620mm table width at the narrowest point
- Rounded table ends allow clients easy and comfortable access to the armrest sling.
- Perfect for sports, remedial massage or a mobile practice
- Small incremental height settings for a table height that is perfect for you
- Plastic washes between all metal parts prevent noise during treatments
- Superior fabrication and QA made to our strict quality standards developed over 35 years of manufacturing experience
- Quality stainless steel hardware
- Aluminium triangulated struts provide superior table support
- Twin cable system for extra security
Head Cradle & Armrest
The adjustable head cradle can be quickly and easily adjusted in both vertical height and angle. The suspended armrest increases client comfort.
Contoured Top Shape
The contoured top provides increased access during treatments. The top features a curved shoulder area for easy patient access to the prone armrest.
The package deal is great value and includes:
- Head cradle pad
- Head cradle
- Armrest sling
- Transit bag with shoulder strap and side pocket
Head Cradle, Face Pad & Armrest
An alternative to the face hole, the head cradle’s height and angle can be adjusted to suit each patient. Extends the table length by 300mm, which is handy for treating taller patients.
The contoured top provides increased access to patients during treatments. The top features a curved shoulder area for easy access to the prone armrest sling.
The D-shape aluminium legs make it fast and easy to adjust the height of the table. The table features small incremental adjustments to ensure you can find a table height that is perfect for you.
With twin cables, a patented triangulation power strut design and a CNC precision crafted plywood base, the Genesis Compact provides unparalleled support.
Weighing only 12.5kg, the Genesis Compact is extremely lightweight and the portable folding design makes it easy to transport.
The Genesis Compact includes a head cradle, face pad, armrest sling and transit bag.
- Leg & Strut System
- D-shape leg
- Aluminium triangulation support struts
- Twin cable support
- Frame System
- CNC machined plywood
- Finger-jointed corners
- Reinforced corner blocks
- Height Range
- 620 to 820mm
- Adjustments: 8
- Increments: 25mm
- Table Width
- Table Length 1980mm
- Table Weight 12.5kg
- Cushioning: 64mm, medium finish CFC-free Polyurethane foam Upholstery Fabric Blue Grey Galaxy Plus PU fabric Hydrolysis-resistant for up to 5 yearsWater-based formulas (90%) Made from polycarbonate resins
- Upholstery Board 5.5mm plywood (3 ply)
- Shipping Dimensions
- 880 x 770 x 240mm
- Shipping Weight 15.5kg
- Folded Dimensions
- 845 x 720 x 230mm
- Safe Working Load
- 205kg Head cradle (optional): 20kg
- Structural: 5 years
- Hardware: 2 years
- Plywood base: 2 years
- Cables: 2 years
- Accessories: 1 year