The CryoPen B offers effective treatment, achieved by the practical application of cryotherapy, the accepted practice for skin lesion treatment.
Treatment easily adapts to every lesion, regardless of shape or size.
Accurate and focused spray system assists in avoiding treatment of healthy tissue around the lesion
- innovative concept for easy integration in daily practice.
- Simple controlled on/off switch
- Ready for use with 23.5g cartridges.
- Standard White Dot applicator available for treatment of leasion from 2 to 6 mm
- Gas efficient
Benign (viral) cutaneous lesions often occur on hands, feet, genitals, and other parts of the body. for some lesions, such as actinic keratoses, warts, and actinic and seborrheic keratoses, cryotherapy is the standard first line therapy.
12 Month Warranty on Pen
- Full control with on/off switch
- Ready for use with 23.5g cartridges ( sold separately)
- Supplied with:
- 1 x Gold Dot Applicator- 1-4mm
- 1 x Silver Dot Applicator - 2-8mm
- 1 x Bronze Dot Applicator - 4-12mm
- very gas efficient
- known CryoPen quality
- Very refined professional presentation
- comes in a practical carrying box with illustrated user manual