Dual Head Wireless & USB Hand Held Ultrasound.
InterAktiv-Scan Dual Head Wireless Colour Pocket Real Time Ultrasound can be used with USB or Wireless connection.
Combining Linear array with a Convex ,Phased array Ultrasound heads into one portable hand held real time ultrasound probe offering B&W and Colour Doppler applications.
Light weight, fast boot time compatible with iOS, Android or Windows devices creates a go anywhere diagnostic tool and can be connected using either USB cables or Wi-Fi connection. Store patient data, record measurement, share files and images. Can be used across multiple devices with the ease of App software, no subscriptions or licence fees.
Applications: Linear array mode : MSK( Musculoskeletal), Orthopaedics, Vascular, Paediatrics, Sports medicine, anaesthesia , injection , Puncture , nerves, Point of care, Ultrasound guided procedures, Veterinary and among other medical fields.
Convex array mode : OB & GYN, liver , kidney , Urinary
Phase control mode: cardiac.
- Scanning mode: Electronic array
- Display mode: B, B+M, colour, PW, PDI
- Convex R45 array mode: 3.5/5.0mhz, Scan Depth: 90-305mm
- Linear L25 array mode: 7.5/10.0mhz, Scan depth: 20-100m
- Phase control mode: 2.5/5.0mhz, Scan Depth: 90-160mm
- 128 Element, R45 radius Convex head and L25 Linear head.
- Measure: Distance, Area/Circumference, Angle, Trace, Distance GA( CRL,BPD,GS,FL,HC,AC) EFW( BPD,FL), Heart Rate, Time, Distance, Velocity, Heart rate(2), S/D, Depth
- Battery working time: >3 hours, Standby >12 Hours
- Dimension: 157(h)x70(w)x30(d) mm
- Weight: 90g
- Wifi type: 802.11g/20MHz/2.4G
- Working system: Apple iOS ( Vs 8.0+), Android & Windows 10
- USB connection: Android & Windows 10
How does it work: The probe connects via Wi-Fi to your chosen device, which can be iPhone, Ipad, Android phone or tablet or a PC running WIN10 operating system. The Ultrasound probe is discovered in the Wi-Fi setting page of your device and connects once selected. Open the software App and the unit is ready to scan.
Available connection options:
- Android Devices - USB Type C or Wi-Fi connection
- iOS - Wi-fi connection only
- Windows - USB or WiFi connection
Functions: Many functions found on larger ultrasound system can be found on the Wireless US such as: adjusting gain, dynamic range, focus position, depth, colour mode & sensitivity. The linear probes offer steer function in colour mode. There is also a biopsy mode which applies an adjustable guiding line for needle angle guide. On screen measurements can be done using the caliper setting were anchoring or moving measurement cursors with your finger or a stylus.
Like all ultrasounds, you can record patient data and save individual images to your devices memory or photo library as well as cine loop video