The Southern Cross electric lift Universal Examination Table makes switching to an electric height adjustable table more affordable than ever before.
Offering a generous lifting capacity of 250kg the motor is covered by an impressive 5 year warranty and moves from Hi-Lo within 16 seconds enabling the practitioner to get the patient positioned quickly and easily.
Each end section can be elevated to provide a backrest for left and right patient examination and procedures.
Availability: non-stocked. Made to order, so please ask about delivery lead times upon order.
- Electric height adjustment with footswitch
- X-Frame lift action minimises pinch and crush points
- Table can be moved similar to moving a wheelbarrow
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty
- Maximum Working Load 400kg (Stationary)
- Maximum Lifting Capacity 250kg (Moving)
- Minimum Working Height 540mm
- Maximum Working Height 860mm
- Table Width 710mm
- Table Length 1930mm
- Backrest 710mm long- manually lifts up from horizontal to +70 degrees
- Midsection 510mm long- Fixed
- Footrest 710mm long- manually lifts up from horizontal to +70 degrees
- Cushioning 50mm Enduro Foam
- Controller Single Foot switch
- Base Frame: X-Frame – no longitudinal travel during height range
- Castors: Wheels on end only- non multidirectional (table can be moved similar to moving wheelbarrow)
- Base frame footprint: Max 1320mm Min 1130mm x 570mm wide.