Healthec Lynx 3 Postural Drainage Treatment Bed
Lynx 3 section electric mid-lift treatment table
Reliable and sturdy Australian made table built to last.
The Lynx 3 Treatment Tables is designed with maintenance free manual adjustable head rest section that can be slightly lowered allowing the prone patients neck muscles to relax giving optimum comfort.
Electric adjustable mid-lift section to +20 degrees can be used for postural drainage positioning.
The manually adjustable back rest creates a seated position allowing the Lynx 3 to be used in lower limb treatments while offering a comfortable sitting position for the patients.
- Sport Medicine Clinics
- GP Clinics
- Multi Disciplinary clinics
Availability: non-stocked. Made to order, so please ask about delivery lead times upon order
- Electric height adjustment with foot switch
- X-Frame lift action minimises pinch & crush points
- Available with either adjustable feet or heavy duty lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- 5 year warranty on frame & electrics
- Australian designed & manufactured
- Maximum Working Load: 400kg (Stationary)
- Maximum Patient Lifting Capacity: 250kg
- Minimum Working Height: 450mm
- Maximum Working Height: 950mm
- Table Width: 610mm
- Table Length: 1840mm
- Head Section manually adjusts -90º to +40º
- Manually adjustable armrest can be raised to increase to size of the head section
- Manually adjustable leg section from 0 to +70º
- Electric Mid- Lift to + 20O.
- Upholstery: Cushioning 50mm Comfort Foam with 650gm marine grade vinyl in a selection of colours.
- Base/Castor: X-Frame w/independently lockable swivel castors
- Head Section: Manual Adjustment -90º to +45º with nose hole