Healthtec SX2 All Electric Scanning Trolley
Latest design for the Ultrasound Imaging & Diagnostic Clinics this table provides a comfortable working environment for both the sonographer & the patient.
The SX2 Trolley has a low minimum height provides excellent access for patients with limited mobility or for wheelchair transfers, while the working height can easily be adjusted to assist with patient positioning together with upholstery width that helps reduce fatigue on the sonographer.
The electrically operated backrest aids patient positioning during scans, particularly with finer adjustments, whilst aiding in patients alighting from the bed.
The unique electrically operated central locking wheels mean each 100mm diameter castors are locked and unlocked at the touch of a button. No more 'kick brake' mechanism or mechanically levels, simply and effortless touch of a button and the SX2 can be manoeuvre within the rooms or used as a patient transport trolley.
The SX2 unique design means that it can be used in even the smallest of rooms as it transits between its lowest to highest position within it own foot print.
Supplied with a paper towel dispenser for a hygienic working surface.
- Medical imaging
- Ultrasound scanning
- Consulting rooms
This table is made to order, so please ask about delivery lead times upon order
- All Electric functions
- X-Frame lift action minimises pinch and crush points
- Heavy duty Electric Central Locking castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty
- Maximum Working Load: 400kg (Stationary)
- Maximum Patient Lifting Capacity: 250kg
- Minimum Working Height: 480mm
- Maximum Working Height: 980mm
- Table Width: 610mm
- Table Length: 1840mm
- Controller: 6 Button Foot switch
- Backrest: Electrically Adjustable +70º
- Castors: 100mm Dia
- Central Locking Brake Electric Central Locking all 4 castors simultaneously
- Paper Towel Roll Dispenser
- Hand Operated Switch ( replaces standard foot operated switch)
- Battery DC backup - total mobility whilst maintaining beds electrical functions.
- IV Pole Bracket
- Fold-away Patient Side Rails