Healthtec Lynx Podiatry Chair
Lynx Electric Podiatry Chair
Ideal for a smaller Practice, Community Centre or someone just starting their practice.
Australian Made Quality
The Lynx Podiatry Chair is made for the budget conscious practitioner who doesn't require a fully functioned electric chair.
Standard with a generous 250kg patient lift load and manual adjustable back and leg rests.
The adjustable armrests can quickly be removed allowing the chair to easily convert into a treatment table.
Ideal for practitioners that need to share a Podiatry chair and Treatment Table.
This table is made to order, so please ask about delivery lead times upon order
- Electric Height adjustment with foot switch
- Generous Lifting Capacity
- X-Frame lift action minimises pinch and crush points
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
5 year warranty on electrics
Lifetime structural warranty
Australian designed & manufactured
- Maximum Working Load 400kg (Stationary)
- Maximum Patient Lifting Capacity 250kg
- Minimum Working Height 450mm
- Maximum Working Height 950mm
- Table Width 610mm
- Table Length 1900mm
- Cushioning 50mm Enduro Foam
- Controller Single Foot-switch
- Base/Castor X-Frame w/independently lockable castors 360º rotation
- Backrest Manually Adjustable +70º
- Leg Section Manually Adjustable -80º with adjustable leg extension cushion.
- 53321T with Castors
- 53331T with Electric Seat Lift & Castors