Pacific Medical Infrared Forehead Thermometer
Non-contact Forehead Thermometer
This infrared forehead thermometer allows for fast, easy and accurate measurement. With a measurement time of one second at a distance of up to 5cm it is suited for use in many clinical settings such as GP, Hospital, Workplace, First Aid and more.
- Measurement range: Human body temperature mode: 32.0°C-43.0°C
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C
- Measurement place: Forehead
- Accuracy: 32.0°C – 34.9°C, maximum permissible error ± 0.3°C / 35.0°C – 42.0°C, maximum permissible error ± 0.2°C / 42.1°C – 42.9°C, maximum permissible error ± 0.3°C
- Display screen: LCD screen with 4-digit and special icons
- Operating environment: 10°C-40°C
- Max. Relative humidity: <85%
- Storage environment: -20°C – +55°C
- Battery: 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries.