Sphene Procedure Chair
AMC 2110 Sphene Electric Procedure Chair
Three section treatment couch, that allows much greater access to your patient’s head and shoulder with its shaped top section. Electric adjustments of height backrest and foot section. Designed to reduce OH&S risks and minimise manual handling.
Features and Specifications
- Adjustable height (hi/lo), backrest and foot section powered by high quality electric actuators, reducing OH&S risks.
- Supplied with hand control switch.
- Contoured head section with breathe hole and plug.
- Single curved, padded swivel single arm rest, suited to Phlebotomy and Dermatology.
- Low minimum height that allows patients to easily get on and off the couch, including wheelchair transfer.
- Carefully considered base design allows for easy side access for practitioners and patients.
- Easy access under couch for patient lifting devices.
- Made with high quality, easy to clean, flame and UV resistant vinyl that reduces the growth of bacteria. Complies with AS 1530.3 standards.
- 125mm lockable wheels to allow easy movement of the couch.
Pictured with Optional Padded Swivel Arm Rest
- Australian steel
- Width: 610mm
- Length: 1850mm
- Back rest tilt: 75⁰
- Foot rest tilt: 70⁰
- Height adjustment: 450mm - 1000mm
- Lifting capacity: 200kg
- Wheels: 125mm lockable castors
- Padded swivel arm rest
- Back Cushion
- Seat Tilt
This product is made to order please discuss at time of ordering