SX GP Examination Table - Two Section
2 section Electric SX GP Examination Table
Designed to comply with RACGP recommendations.
The SX GP Examination table features a smooth scissor action with no longitudinal movement from high to low enabling it to fit easily into small cubicles.
The low minimum height allows for easy patient access and comfort while the maximum height can quickly be set to suit the practitioner’s requirements and the lift-up back section enables a comfortable seated or semi-recline position.
- Electric height adjustment with foot-switch
- X-Frame lift action minimises pinch & crush points
- Heavy duty independently lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- Maximum Working Load 400kg (Stationary)
- Maximum Lifting Capacity 250kg (Moving)
- Minimum Working Height 450mm
- Maximum Working Height 950mm
- Table Width 710mm
- Table Length 1930mm
- Cushioning 50mm Enduro Foam
- Controller Single Foot-switch
- Base Frame: X-Frame – no longitudinal travel during height range
- Castors: multidirectional 75mm dia independent locking
- Backrest Manually Adjusting +70º