CryoSuccess 1mm & 4mm tip Kit
Or 10 interest free payments from $109.50 AUD with What's this?
CryoSuccess Cryotherapy Pen
The CryoSuccess is a Swiss made Cryotherapy Pen used to liquid freeze with dexterity. The device allows direct contact between the borosilicate glass tip and the skin allowing a constant penetrating temperature of -89° C. The Cryosuccess features a safety release valve which enables the user to disconnect the cartridge without wasting gas. It also features optional interchangeable tip sizes that can be sterilised.
The device can be used in various specialities such as:
- veterinary medicine
- Large 23.5g Cartridge with Safety Valve
- Approximately 300 seconds of treatment time per Cartridge
- Medical Grade N2O
- Gas Cartridges have no shelf life or evaporation
- Cartridge can be removed and reattached without wasting gas
- Borosilicate Tips can be Sterilised
- Swiss Made
- 2 Year Warranty
- Cryosuccess Cryotherapy Device
- 1mm Tip
- 4mm Tip
- 2 x Large 23.5g Cartridge N2O
- Protective Carry Case
- 2 Year warranty.
This 3m training tutorial includes the following information performed by an Australian GP.
- Connecting a cartridge
- Using the device
- Removing a cartridge