Healthtec SX Ultrasound Scanning Bed with Side Cut-Out
Working Height Easily Adjustable for Perfect Patient Positioning
Healthtec SX Ultrasound Scanning Bed with side cut-out
Designed for the Ultrasound Imaging & Diagnostic Clinics this table provides a comfortable working environment for both the sonographer & the patient.
The Healthtec SX Ultrasound table's unique design means that it can be used in even the smallest of ultrasound rooms.
The scanning beds has a low minimum height provides excellent access for patients with limited mobility or for wheelchair transfers, while the working height can easily be adjusted to assist with patient positioning together with upholstery width that helps reduce fatigue on the sonographer.
- medical imaging
- Ultrasound scanning
Availability: non-stocked. Made to order, so please ask about delivery lead times upon order
- Electric height adjustment with foot switch
- X-Frame lift action minimises pinch and crush points
- Heavy duty individually lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty
- Maximum Working Load: 400kg (Stationary)
- Maximum Patient Lifting Capacity: 250kg
- Minimum Working Height: 450mm
- Maximum Working Height: 950mm
- Table Width: 610mm
- Table Length: 1840mm
- Controller: Single Foot switch
- Base/Castor: X-Frame w/independently lockable castors 360º rotation
- Backrest: Manually Adjustable +70º
- Leg Section: Manually Adjustable -90º to +30 º
- Electrically Operated Back Rest
- Electric Central Locking 100mm dia Wheels.
- Paper towel roll holder