Thank you. We will reply to your product query as soon as possible.
Blending beauty with functionality the Evolution Procedure Chair is perfect for use in Minor Procedures, Biopsy, Multi-function rooms, Medi-Spas or even Podiatry work.
Australian Made Quality
The perfect choice to maximise treatment space and client comfort. The double lifting column allows maximum balance during high pressure procedures.
Key features include the electric operated backrest, legrest, seat tilt, lift away and removable arm rests, trendelenburg tilt to create zero gravity and three position memory function allowing you to instantly pre-select the chairs most used positions.
This table is made to order, so please ask about delivery lead times upon order
- Electric height adjustment with footswitch
- Column lift eliminating crush points
- Independently lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Maximum Working Load 400kg (stationary)Maximum
- Lifting Capacity 300kg (moving)Minimum
- Minimum Working Height 470mm
- Maximum Working Height 870mm
- Full height range within 28sec.
- Table Width: 650mm at widest point
- Cushioning 75mm Comfort Foam
- Controller Triple Footswitch
- Base/CastorColumn Base w/independently lockable castors 360º rotation
- Backrest Electrically Operated +70º ( within 11 sec) w/trendelendburg movement -15º
- Seat tilt Electrically Operated
- ( optional) Leg Section Electrically Operated -60º