Healthtec Lynx Paediatric Padded Change Table with Side Rails
The LynX Junior Change Table has been specifically designed as a changing or bathroom aid for clients with special needs.
The electric Hi-Lo table has a low minimum height of 450mm allowing for wheelchair transfers with little assistance reducing back strain and injury on the caregiver.
Designed to work well in a small spaces the LynX Junior Change Table comes standard with independently lockable castors and padded safety side rails allowing easy manoeuvrability when moving the client from room to room or in an emergency.
Healthtec Lynx Junior Change Table Features:
Electric Height Adjustment using Foot Switch ( Optional Hand Switch)
X-Frame Lift Action Minimises Pinch and Crush Points
- Goes straight up and down, ideal for confined spaces
- Padded side rails, tuck away under upholstery top giving better access getting on and off the table.
- Heavy Duty Individually Lockable Castors
Durable Powder Coated Rust Resistant Frame
High Quality Anti-microbial Vinyl and CFC Free Foam
Australian Designed and Manufactured
Availability: non-stocked. Made to order, so please ask about delivery lead times upon order
Healthtec Lynx Junior Change Table Specifications:
- Maximum Working Load: 400kg (Stationary)
- Maximum Patient Lifting Capacity: 250kg
- Minimum Working Height: 450mm
- Maximum Working Height: 950mm
- Table Width: 710mm
- Table Length: 1460mm
Optional: Raised base frame allows use of a patient lifting hoist SKU: 53232T-CT
- Minimum Working Height: 560mm
- Maximum Working Height: 1060mm