Lynx 5 Section Treatment Table
Healthtec LynX 5 Section Treatment Table
Designed for the budget conscious Practitioner looking for a reliable sturdy Australian made table built to last.
Ideal for Physiotherapy, Massage, Osteopathy and Beauty Treatments.
The Healthtec Lynx five section table is similar to our Lynx three section table but with the addition of height adjustable arm rests that can be raised inline with the square head section to create a larger working surface.
An ideal option for manipulative therapists also requiring a treatment style table to work on.
The Lynx 5 Section treatment table features:
- Electric height adjustment with footswitch
- X-Frame lift action minimises pinch & crush points
- Heavy duty lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- 5 year warranty on frame & electrics
- Australian designed & manufactured
Lynx 5 Section treatment table Specifications:
- Maximum Working Load 400kg (stationary)
- Maximum Lifting Capacity 250kg (moving)
- Minimum Working Height 450mm
- Maximum Working Height 950mm
- Table Width: 610mm
- Square head section with height adjustable arm rests.
- Head Section manually adjusts -90º to +40º
- Manually adjustable armrest can be raised to increase to size of the head section
- Manually adjustable leg section from 0 to +70º
- Table Length 1820mm
- Upholstery: Cushioning 50mm Comfort Foam with 650gm marine grade vinyl in a selection of colours.
- Controller Single Foot-switch
- Sturdy X-Frame design that raises and lower with no lateral movement through range.
- Standard lockable 75mm castors 360º rotation (none castor base option available)
Optional: Electric Mid Lift available