Rossmax NA100 Nebuliser
Sorry, this item is out of stock
PISTON NEBULISER NA100, VALVE ADJUSTABLE TECHNOLOGY, CONTROLLABLE NEBULISATION RATE AT CONSISTENT PARTICLE SIZE.
The proprietary adjustable valve is able to deliver medications of different viscosity level according to every user's conditions without exchanging parts.
The Valve Adjustable Technology (VAT) bottle allows users to adjust different levels of Nebulisation rate 0.15 (closed) /0.4 (fully open) ml/min at consistent particle size less than 2.2um.
Higher nebulisation rate (fully opened) is for higher viscosity medications and higher breathing capacity user while lower nebulisation rate with closed valve will be more appropriate for kids/infants with lower breathing capacity.
VAT is recommended for respiratory disorders such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and asthma as well as intensive use in general.
- MMAD< 2.2 um; Fine Particle Dose (FPD): 80 - 85%
- Consistent fine particle size for efficient respiratory treatment
- Patented Valve Adjustable nebuliser bottle (VAT)
- Powerful position compressor
- Mouthpiece and masks for adults and child included
- Built-in compartment for accessories
- 3 year Warranty