Thank you. We will reply to your product query as soon as possible.
Fully electric operated chair that meet the requirements of your Bariatric patients.
The Healthtec Bariatric Mobility Chair safely lifting patients weighing up to 350kg.
The bariatric mobility chair can be laid flat for patient transfer from bed or gurney, the patient can then be re-positioned using the all electric adjustments reducing staff effort, OH&S concerns and saves patients dignity.
- Multi- disciplinary clinics
- Emergency wards
- Rehabilitation wards
- Community health centre
This table is made to order, so please ask about delivery lead times upon order
- Electric height adjustment with hand switch
- Column lift eliminating crush points
- Independently lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Maximum Load: 400kg
- Maximum Patient Load: 300Kg
- Minimum Working Height: 470mm
- Maximum Working Height : 870mm
- Width: 750mm at widest point
- Upholstery cushion: 75mm thick
- Hand switch control
- Back rest electrically operated from horizontal to +70º
- Leg rest electrically operated from horizontal to - 70º
- Seat Tilt Electrically Operated +20º
- Lift up armrest