Healthtec Lynx GP3 Examination Bed -All Electric Operation
Healthtec Lynx GP 3 Examination Bed has motorized adjustment positioning for superior patient positioning and comfort.
The Lynx GP3 designed to comply with RACGP recommendations this electric height adjustable examination table fulfills the basic requirements of any practice.
Australian Made Quality
The Lynx GP3 Examination table has a minimum height of 450mm allows for easy access for elderly or incapacitated patients while the maximum height of 950mm can quickly be achieved within 16 seconds.
The electric operated backrest enables a comfortable seated or semi-reclined position while the leg section can be motorized adjusted between positive 30º tilt to negative 30º tilt allowing for a greater range of clinical assessments and treatments.
Availability: non-stocked. Made to order, so please ask about delivery lead times upon order
- GP clinics
- Multi-disciplinary clinics
- minor procedures
- Specialist consult room
- Motorized height adjustment with foot switch
- X-Frame lift action minimises pinch & crush points while providing a straight up and down movement.
- Available with either adjustable feet or heavy duty lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl
- 5 year warranty on frame & electrics
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 250kg Maximum Patient Lifting Capacity
- 400kg Maximum Working Load (stationary)
- 450mm Minimum Height
- 950mm Maximum Height
- 710mm Table Width
- 2000mm Table Length
- Motorized back rest adjustment +70º
- Motorized leg rest adjustment +30° to -30°