SX Multi Therapy Chair
Healthtec SX Multi Therapy Chair is ideal for a wide range of Treatments
Day Spa Clinics.
- Specialist consulting rooms
The Lynx Multi Therapy Chair was designed for the budget conscious practitioner looking for a reliable, sturdy Australian made therapy chair designed for ultimate client comfort.
The electric seat tilt positioning reduces pressure on the client's spine and relieves muscle tension allowing the client to be completely relaxed during injectable procedures.
The Lynx Multi Therapy Chair can quickly and easily convert into a comfortable massage table within seconds making it a complete multifunctional chair to share between practitioners.
Availability: non-stocked. Made to order, so please ask about delivery lead times upon order
- Electric height adjustment with foot switch
- X-frame lift action minimises pinch & crush points
- Heavy duty independently lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Minimum Working Height: 400kg (Stationary)
- Maximum Patient Lifting Capacity: 250kg
- Minimum Working Height: 450mm
- Maximum Working Height: 950mm
- Table Width: 650mm
- Table Length: 1995mm - including face cradle
- Cushioning: 75mm Comfort Foam
- Base/Castor: X-Frame w/independently lockable castors 360º rotation
- Backrest: Manually Gas Strut Adjustable +70º
- Head Section: Manually Adjustable +15º to -90º
- Leg Section: Manually Adjustable +45º to -90 w/electrically operated seat tilt to form a chair positioning
- Controller: Foot operated for height adjustment.
Made by Healthtec