SX Massage Table with Electric Mid-Lift & Tail-Lift
Healthtec SX massage table with electric mid lift and adjustable tail section is ideal for Massage, Chiropractic, Natural Therapies & Body Treatments.
Australian Made Quality
The basic contour massage table has been designed for the budget conscious practitioner looking for a reliable, sturdy Australian made powdered table built to last.
The contoured shape allows maximum accessibility to any part of the body during treatments while the adjustable face crest with incorporated prone arm rest ensures client comfort while allowing the shoulders to be fully relaxed.
The electrically operated mid lift function can be used as a stretching tool to stretch the clients lower back and side allowing the therapist to perform a greater range of treatments.
Also has Tail Lift section that can be manual position to support the lower leg.
This table is made to order, so please ask about delivery lead times upon order
- Electric height adjustment with foot-switch
- Electric Mid Lift Section
- Manual Tail Lift Section
- Manual Adjusted Head Frame with Soft Face Crest & Armrest.
- X-Frame lift action minimises pinch & crush points
- Heavy duty individually lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Maximum Working Load 400kg (stationary)
- Maximum Lifting Capacity 250kg (moving)
- Minimum Working Height 450mm
- Maximum Working Height 950mm
- Table Width 710mm - at widest point
- Table Length 1800mm - footrest extension supplied as standard (+100mm)
- Cushioning 75mm Comfort Foam
- Controller Single Foot-switch
- Base/Castor X-Frame w/independently lockable castors 360º rotation
- Head Section Manually Adjustable w/incorporated prone armrest +15º to -45º
Customise your table with the following options:
- Wing Arm Rest ( illustrated)
- Supine Head Pad
- Upholstery Width 75cm
- Foam Bolsters: 1/2 and full round.
** Note Illustrated with Optional Wing Arm Rest.