Healthtec Lynx GP Universal Examination Bed
'Includes GST '
This item is heavy or bulky, please call us for a shipping quote.
The Healthtec Lynx GP Universal Examination table
Ideal for clinics where cubicle space is an issue as each end section can be manually raised to provide a backrest for left or right patient examinations and procedures.
Australian Made Quality
Complying with RACGP recommendations this electric HI-LO Examination Table fulfills the basic requirements of patient assessment and examination.
The minimum height of 450mm allows for easy access for elderly or incapacitated patients while the maximum height of 950mm can quickly be achieved within 16 seconds.
This table is made to order, so please ask about delivery lead times upon order
- Electric height adjustment with foot switch
- X-Frame lift action minimises pinch & crush points
- Available with either adjustable feet or heavy duty lockable castors
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
5 year warranty on electrics
Lifetime structural warranty on base & frame
Australian designed & manufactured
- Maximum Working Load 400kg (stationary)
- Maximum Patient Lifting Capacity 250kg
- Minimum Working Height 450mm
- Maximum Working Height 950mm
- Table Width 710mm
- Table Length 1930mm
- Backrest 710mm long- manually lifts up from horizontal to +70 degrees
- Midsection 510mm long- Fixed
- Footrest 710mm long- manually lifts up from horizontal to +70 degrees
- Cushioning 50mm Enduro Foam
- Base/Castor X-Frame w/independently lockable castors 360º rotation