The EDAN VE-H100B Veterinary Pulse Oximeter is designed to provide an accurate measure of vital signs in veterinary settings. Supplied with a silicone protective cover provides extra durability. This reliable device is ideal for frequent use in veterinary clinics.
Edan Veterinary Pulse Oximeter
Featuring veterinary specific software with enhanced sensitivity, the VE-H100B is designed specifically for veterinary use in monitoring surgeries and dental procedures. Advanced signal processing technology is ideal for low perfusion and patient motion.
Edan VE-H100B Veterinary Pulse Oximeter Specifications:
- 30-350 BPM accommodates all species from equine to exotics
- User-adjustable Hi/Lo audible and visual alarms
- Plethysmographic Waveform, Perfusion Index (PI) Bar, Trend graph and SpO2 Pulse Review table
- Sampling site flexibility with available Y-Clip, C-Clip, Flexible Wrap and Rectal SpO2 Sensors
- LCD Display with Waveform and Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Up to 48 hours of battery life under continuous monitoring
- "Auto-off" feature saves battery life
- Real Time Clock (RTC) Display
- Backlight switch and automatic power-off function
- SpO2 and Pulse Rate Measurement
- Display number and waveform of SpO2 simultaneously
- Long battery life - up to 48 hours on 4 “AA” or 36 hours on Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Powerful data storage capacity (up to 300 hours Spo2 review, 100 patient ID)
- Data transferable to PC for storage, review and printing
- Trend graph and table of SpO2 and Pulse review on the screen
- Audible and visual alarms• Pitch tone.