Pacific Electric Tilt Table
Pacific Tilt table has excellent functions for both examination & treatment work.
Pacific Tilt table is mainly used in for treatment of the nervous system with weakness, pain, muscle spasm, auxiliary training to rehabilitation purposes; hemiplegia, paraplegia and traumatic brain injury and other severe patients to resume standing training. It provides -2° tilting, adds to be used to diagnose dysautonomia or syncope,
Pacific Tilt table bed can also be used for long-term bedridden patients, to prevent the rise of orthostatic hypotension.
This item also provide a Hi-Lo function for different situation, such as wheels chairs changing and professional therapy.
- Two electric motors, Height adjustment & Tiling.
- Lift for height variation and tilting by double foot switches.
- Adjustable tiling featuring single motor and double gas struts, angle adjustable from 0° to +85°.
- Inclinometer for measuring tilt angle
- Accessories: adjustable belts (3 pcs), adjustable foot plate, active table adjustable
- Tilt table bed is able to lift up to 180kg working weight from its lowest height.
- Retractable castors 75mm for excellent mobility and safety.
- Fire/stain/mildew/oil/water/wear resistant Med PVC.
- Table goes horizontal for people recovery in emergency situations.
- Upholstery Length: 194cm
- Upholstery Width:64cm
- Adjustable Height: 59cm–104cm
- Maximum width of frame at widest part: 90cm
- Foam Thickness:4cm
- Foam Density:36g/m2
Warranty: 5 years structural, 3 Years electrical.