Healthtec EVO2 Deluxe Spa Table
Deluxe Spa Table
Patient comfort and positioning are elements designed into the EVO 2 Deluxe Spa Table.
The EVO 2 Spa Table has electric backrest adjustment from seated to a lying position so a full range of treatments can be performed. The electric seat tilt is an added benefit to helps reduce pressure on the clients spine and relieves muscle tension allowing the client to completely relax during injectable procedures.
The EVO2 Spa Table comes with adjustable side armrests for manicures or can be removed for better access when not required.
The addition of wing armrests are perfect for treatments that require clients arms to be positioned above their head, which easily be can be removed when not in use.
- Electric height adjustment with foot-switch
- Electric backrest & seat tilt adjustment with foot-switch
- Manual adjustable foot rest
- Adjustable face cradle with prone armrest
- Face crest cushion & supine head pad
- Lift up & removable side armrests & wing armrest extensions
- 75mm triple layered comfort foam
- Column base with independently lockable castors
- Trendelenburg tilt to create zero gravity
- Durable powder coated rust resistant frame
- High quality anti-microbial vinyl & CFC free foam
- Australian designed & manufactured
- 5 year warranty on electrics
- Lifetime structural warranty
- Maximum Static Load 400kg
- Maximum Patient Lifting Capacity 350kg
- Minimum Working Height- 470mm
- Maximum Working Height- 970mm
- Table Width 680mmTable
- Length1995mm - including face cradle
- Cushioning75mm Comfort Foam
- Controller Foot switch
- Column Lift Base with castors
- Backrest Electrically Operated +70º w/incorporated seat tilt +15º
- Head Section Manually Adjustable +15º to -45º w/incorporated prone armrest
- Leg Section Manually Adjustable + 15 to -90º