i-Transfer PATIENT TRANSFER TROLLEY
This unique trolley has been developed to aid in reducing the risk of work related injuries during patient transfer procedures.
The I-Transfer only requires one operator to move a patient up to 200kg in weight from one bed to another.
The I-Transfer can be used in many services such as; orthopaedics, surgery, intensive care, emergency, radiology, spinal units, mortuary providing a unique concept of automated transfer of patients, fast and efficiently and avoiding staff intervention in a tedious task that could expose them to risk of injury.
- The patient trolley is used to transfer the patient automatically between the hospital bed & operating theatre, without any inconvenience to the patient and easy to use by the operator.
- Reducing the risk of injury to the patient & operator.
- The patient trolleys height is adjustable to all types of hospital beds and theatre tables.
- Drive motor self-propels the trolley using simple to use controls.
- The foot brake controls all 4 castors that can be locked into position during a transfer procedure.
- The retractable patient safety side rails allow an easy on/off transfer.
- The hand control is easy to use when transferring the patient.
- IV pole slot, oxygen cylinder holder & storage bins complete to system.
Range of height
Distance of movement board
Speed of movement board
Power of the equipment
Power for charge