PML1 LED Examination Lamps on Mobile Base- White
Sorry, this item is out of stock
3 Watt LED Examination/ procedure Lamp
The PML1 LED examination light is a great all-round diagnostic light. It provides a soft white light for better colour rendition and easier diagnosis and treatment.
With a small light head and convenient handle with integrated on/off switch it is easy to move without blocking the vision of the operator. The flexible goose neck allows positioning in a diverse range of angles for optimal illumination of the work area.
A stepless dimmer control allows the operator to set the precise illumination required for each use without being constrained to factory preset levels and the heat free LED provides bright white light for up to 50,000 hours of operation.
It is designed for use in Consulting Rooms, Recovery Areas, Emergency Rooms, Gynaecology Examinations and Minor Surgical Procedures.
- Powerful long-life LED with up to 50,000 hours of operation
- Low energy consumption
- IR and heat free cold white light
- Comfortable guiding handle with integrated On/Off switch
- Cooling through a heatsink so no fans or moving parts
- Superb colour rendering
- Mobile base and wall mount provided with every light
- Adjustable brightness control
- Powerful long life LED output
- 50,000 hours of operating life
- Guiding handle for comfortable use
- Heat free cold light
- Cooled by heatsink – No moving parts, no faults, no noise
- Excellent colour rendering
- 100-240Vac 50/60Hz
- Includes both Wall Mount and Mobile Base.
- 3W LED
- 89,000Lux @ 30cm from head
- 40,000Lux @40cm from head
- Light Field Diameter: 80-150mm
- Head diameter: 75mm
- Head length: 110mm
- Mobile stand, sturdy 5 leg castor base
- Total Height: 1830mm
- Gooseneck Length: 760mm
- Lamp Head Length: 110mm
- Base Height: 790mm
- Base Diameter: 530mm