Transferring patient between ward beds or surgical table usually require more than two nurses or ward staff and requires in the most part brut strength to either slide or lift the patient. This can lead to work related injuries not to mention risk of injury to the patient and the indignity of being pushed and pulled.
Wouldn't it be great to have a device that automatically transferred the patient with the press of a button.
Well it's here... the InterAktiv Patient Transfer Trolley
THIS UNIQUE TROLLEY HAS BEEN DEVELOPED TO AID IN REDUCING THE RISK OF WORK RELATED INJURIES DURING PATIENT TRANSFER PROCEDURES.
THE INTERAKTIV PATIENT TRANSFER TROLLEY (PTT) ONLY REQUIRES ONE OPERATOR TO MOVE A PATIENT UP TO 200KG IN WEIGHT FROM ONE BED TO ANOTHER.
The PTT can be used in many services such as; orthopaedics, surgery, intensive care, emergency, radiology, mortuary providing a unique concept of automated transfer of patients, fast and efficiently and avoiding staff intervention in a tedious task that could expose them to risk of injury.
- The patient trolley is used to transfer the patient automatically between the hospital bed & operating theatre, without any inconvenience to the patient and easy to use by the operator.
- Reducing the risk of injury to the patient & operator.
- The patient trolleys height is adjustable to all types of hospital beds and theatre tables.
- Drive motor self-propels the trolley using simple to use controls.
- The foot brake controls all 4 castors that can be locked into position during a transfer procedure.
- The retractable patient safety side rails allow an easy on/off transfer.
- The hand control is easy to use when transferring the patient.
- IV pole slot, oxygen cylinder holder & storage bins complete to system.